Next up on the SaaS Open Mic Podcast is Brendan Sweeney, CEO and Co-Founder of Popmenu, a restaurant technology company.
Popmenu’s SaaS offering helps restaurants attract, delight, and retain regulars at a time when big tech food delivery services are crushing food favorites.
Their product helps restauranteurs showcase their inventory, their creativity, the quality of ingredients, their plating with easy-to-use, compelling tech. They’ve seen impressive growth since the pandemic hit and investors are raving. And importantly, they are turning this growth and their learnings into value for their restaurant businesses globally.
Before COVID, the number one reason people didn’t buy from us is inertia. But now evaluating and adopting new technology is less intimidating to industries that have traditionally – for one reason or another – not been cloud first.Brendan Sweeney
In our interview, I drool over the idea of eating again in restaurants, while Brendan shares insights on topics like:
- Why restaurants need a more compelling tool than PDFs to present offerings
- The beloved topic of finding product market fit
- Brendan’s take on how to design features for your customers
- The adoption SaaS and the buying habits of buyers in new and different industries
- How to help small businesses take back control from big platforms
Here’s the episode: